Jennifer Sertl on Resilience!
We all want Resilience, but how do we get it? Look at the photo – that’s Resilience!!! The ground has literally shifted beneath the tree, exposing it’s roots. Yet it’s alive!
It’s adapted – seems like there’s quite a bit of flexibility involved too, as it’s probably about 20 feet below all the other trees…
Over to Jennifer now:
- Jay Forrester’s Shock the System sloanreview.mit.edu/article/jay-fo… by @ArtKleiner via @MITSloan HT @EkolojikZeka
- Self-Determination Theory selfdeterminationtheory.org/SDT/documents/… by #ROC treasure Professor Edward Deci
- Treasure trove of article references from military resilience training ppc.sas.upenn.edu/mrtinarmyjan20…
- 10 Principles for a Swan Proof World ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/5… by @nntaleb
- Trajectory Shift Request: At Davos: Why U.S. companies fail to innovate |ti.me/Ts9y6V via @TIMEBusiness
- Mastering Risk gbn.com/articles/pdfs/… … via @gbntweets
- Viktor Frankl’s Man’s search for meaning . . . perhaps the most important read in your lifetime: Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Stockdale Paradox + Optimism bigthink.com/think-tank/the…
- Resilience is…
View original post 24 more words