15 reasons why Big Brother already lost his “new world order”
– by Michel de Kemmeter, UHDR UniverseCity
We are in the middle of “the last battle” between good and bad. Between Big Brother and the humble, between machine and humanity…
But now, 2013, I pretend big brother has lost the war. We are over the tipping point.
1. Demography and “Generation Z” tsunami: The « old school » were very powerful business, political and lobbies – I say guys because if they were women the whole picture would be very different – they are now close to retirement age, if not way over. Succession is not guaranteed. Lots of Gen X and Y have gone through ordeals of life, mid-life crisis and so on, and have done a detour through personal development and a search for purpose and meaning. They are waiting for « the old generations » to leave, so they can build a truly new sustainable human added value world. This will mark history, whether we want it or not, whether it pleases us or not.
2. SME’s much more are in charge now: they are 99% of the employers. Their survival instinct is stronger than any attempt to globally control people. Big corp has shown their vulnerability, incapable of entering new agile business models through smart and systemic innovation.
3. Internet – social networks – public opinion: What the new world order people did not expect, is the power of interconnectedness, what it would carry as collective consciousness raise, awareness and information.
4. Topping economies – Volatility – Vulnerability of currencies: Our debt-based consumption economy has reached a glass ceiling. It can only survive with 2.25% growth. We are very far away from it, and western states are cheating on the figures to fake continuity. Ecological disasters, recessions, currencies floating on hot air, are just a few consequences of this obsolete model.
5. Resources peaking: The big corporate managing extraction have protected their shops by manipulating governments, public opinions, through billions of lobby, bribery and wars. Rare minerals, fossile fuels, wood and fishery, and all other exhausted natural resources ALL have alternatives waiting to emerge. They were pushed under the carpet in numerous dirty ways. “They” even have been dreaming about speculating on the oil barrel price to over 400$ by controlling all the resources of their « friends », but they have lost the game. It would have been the biggest robbery in history. Now time has come for truly sustainable alternatives to exist. Whether « they » want it or not.
6. Hyper-regulation, inertia and burnout of supra-national organisations
7. People move: manage diversity – enriching education about different cultures
8. Stress and psychological distress: The vortex of life has accelerated so much that people cannot stand it anymore. Information travelling at speed of light, time spend in traffic jams, pressure for results, austerity. Normal rythms of life have been trespassed.
9. Complexity & Risk: Another funny phenomenon is that our structured linear 2D industrial capitalist debt-based ego-driven world has opened to 3D interconnectedness. But a consequence of that is a fantastic complexity; everything is connected to everything in a systemic way.
10. A liability is an opportunity: manipulation and provoking conflicts leads to inventing new solutions: They kind of forgot their basics of financial analysis. A problem, a need, a liability on the right side of a balance sheet, is considered as a resource balancing the assets. The monkey business ran by the « big guys », in collaboration with international politics and big corp, is pushing people to find new creative solutions. To survive!
11. Immaterial value = human value = over 250 trillion euros of potential: New value streams are invisible. Knowledge, information, communication, relations, diversity, service and social value, new processes and methodologies,… these all cannot be grasped. They are all carried by people who want to progress and learn, and also even who want to survive. « They » cannot grasp all these and thus cannot control them. It is scientifically proven that purpose is the highest motivator of a human being. It gives energy to go through fire. Well, opportunities to find purpose in a world full of challenges will emerge by millions, driving all these people on their personal quest – blowing away any attempt to control them. Yes, the new world order will have a hard time…
12. Blindness for emerging businesses: Western countries are entering long term recession. Emerging economies are slowing down. Dictatorships are being transformed bottom-up. While « they » are trying to recuperate lost causes, day after day, smart people (esp. young people because the old are way too afraid for that) are learning, experimenting, finding alternatives to old fashioned big corporate solutions. These people are humble and work in silence. They don’t make high waves. Like the forest grows.
13. Collective consciousness: So for us it just means: go on with your personal development, team up with others in meaningful projects, contribute to common good, create multiple value streams radiate around you love and light as well as connecting to your pragmatic roots, penetrating mother earth.
14. War for talent: War for sustainable talent will be harder every day to serve new world order. Even their own next generations are questioning family values, and go on their personal quests to serve common good.
15. Law of the market: pension funds are shifting their investments from big corporate to impact investing. It has been proven that impact investing pays better, sustainability pays better, responsible behaviour pays better, investing in human capital has huge ROI. Well, if those old boys walk away from them, they quickly will be left alone. No regrets.
What does this mean for us?
We will be less and less dependent on « them », being the welfare state, big corporate for lifetime jobs, from powerful political parties and lobbies. They will have no control any more over our lives, and thus we’ll have to :
- be more independent, developing autonomy
- learn every day about new technologies, understandings, societal models
- be more « human », offer purpose and mobilize around projects creating human progress
- get out of your comfort zone; put yourself in danger to explore new dimensions of your life and of the world
- Don’t believe people – even with a nice speech – who are in ego-trips. There are several notorious cases of “new paradigm” ego gurus or supposed facilitators surfing on just another hype wave. Follow your intuition, your heart. Because they could enrol you into a new world order with another hat…
- Together, let’s make this new world order the “old world order” and push it into our humanity’s archives of history.
~ by Michel de Kemmeter